Project B Pregnancy Box, Box 2 Review

by - 15:57

Hi guys!
It's been a long time since I last wrote on this blog but I have been so busy! I'll not get into it just now though, as I'll probably write another post after this and hopefully film a video or two tonight for my YouTube Channel.

Let's just get to it, then! This is my second Project B Box, there are seven boxes in total. They're not just filled with amazing products but also a lot of great information for your stage in pregnancy. It's quite amazing, may I just say, he he.

This is what the box looks like once you tear through all the packaging. I said this with box number one and I'll say it again; you will need scissors, ha ha.

I thought the shape of the box felt kind of funny before I opened it this month but I wasn't expecting a book. Let me just start by saying, I have read so many pregnancy books, I thought to myself, if this is another book, I won't be happy. I feel like a walking pregnancy Wikipedia already! 
I was surprised when I saw what book this was. I was really into homemade smoothies and stuff lately and this book has some amazing recipes. There are cocktails (non-alcoholic, of course, ha ha), smoothies, soups and more. Everything is healthy and has a lot of information about each drink/soup. 
Fair to say, I was quite impressed and I still have the book and it has now made it to my 'cooking books shelf'.

When you open the box, you will see the 'in your box this month' leaflet. This just tells you all the names and descriptions of the products in the box, as well as where you can buy them from. That's informative enough but I would like to see the 'Full Size Price' for each item.

There were four leaflets in the box:

*Your Pregnancy This Month
This tells you all the things about you and your baby for your stage of pregnancy. The size, the changes, and much more. Really interesting.
*Eating Well
A yummy recipe idea. Healthy recipe idea. It's perfect for pregnant women, and so, it will e perfect for the whole family, including kids, because, like I said, it is healthy.
*Staying Active
I love exercising, and although I had to stop I can now exercise again, which is amazing. I think a lot of women think that they have to cut out exercise all together, minus walking and swimming but there are so many more exercises pregnant women can do. I think it's great that Project B encourages pregnant women to keep healthy as well as fit during pregnancy. It can really help with back pain, labour and so much more! 
If you'd like to see what I do to stay fit in pregnancy, Click Here.
*Shopping Ideas
This sheet gives you shopping ideas. State the obvious, Daria, ha ha. Anyway, it's easy to forget what to buy, especially if you're a first time mummy. It's just so easy to get caught up in all the newborn sized dungarees,  thumb sized socks and 'baby smelling' baby powder, we usually forget about ourselves. There are many things that can make pregnancy as well as after, easier. Things like pregnancy pillows, maternity clothes, nipple cream (if you're breastfeeding. or not.). So yeah, that's handy, ha ha.

Here's all the products in the box.

Ginvera Green Tea
Oh. My. God.
I am in love with that stuff. I don't know if I would replace my usual foundation with this forever but I am quite amazed by this product. I've never really liked BB creams, they left my face shiny, didn't cover much and I just didn't like them in general.
This cream though? It has great coverage, it smells so amazing, it makes me feels like a million dollars. Best thing is, it's not shiny. I always use it with powder so that could maybe be why but other BB creams just 'ate' through my powder.

Joe & Seph's Gourmet Popcorn
Why haven't I heard of this company before? I actually giggled (and maybe even jumped) a little when I got this because I was craving popcorn so badly that week. I went through bowls and bowls of salted popcorn and then I received this, ha ha. I really like salted popcorn and I definitely prefer it to the sweet kind but this was really nice. I was going to leave it until I film a video review on this box, but.. I couldn't resist myself. It's all gone.

Weleda Oat Replenishing Shampoo and Conditioner
I haven't tried this yet but I am pretty certain I used this brand back in Poland at some point. I don't know.

Bloom, Bump & Baby Stretch Mark Defence Body Oil
I haven't tried this yet as I have a few other, lovely smelling oils. I didn't actually know what this one smells like, I just had to go into the box and sniff it. It smells like something you would get in a pharmacy, ha ha. But I won't judge it by the smell, and once I try it, I'll let you know what I think.

I hope you liked the review and hopefully the pictures are okay. 

The box is £14 a month and like I mentioned, is filled with great products and informative content.
You can get yours from
http://www.project-b.com/

You May Also Like

0 comments