Project-B Pregnancy Box, Box 4 First Impression + Review

by - 13:21

Only £14/Month (Per Box)

Click on the picture to get yours!

It's that time of the month again, guys! And this month is box 4 which is 'Month 7 | 25-29 weeks'. I said this the last time I reviewed the box but.. the time is flying by so quickly! I will be 27 weeks on Sunday! Crazy!

This month I received two packages in one and I was really confused as to what the other package was, but you will soon know ;)


This is what I meant about the other box. Above is a picture of what it looked like. I'll tell you what was in it soon!


So, as usual, the Project B box comes nicely wrapped up, organised and presented. It's like mini Christmas every month, ha ha. The first thing you see when you open the box is the 'in your box this month' leaflet, which I, for some reason didn't include in the picture? Sorry.


Once you open the actual paper, you get another few cards inside. I like how these cards are pretty and always the same size as I was thinking about putting all the little recipe cards in a binder once I have them all, I think that would be cool, especially for when you're weaning your baby and you don't want him or her to get jars full of all sorts of funny ingredients, these recipes are super healthy!

Here's what cards you get:
*Eating Well - Like I mentioned above, I really like these, because the recipes are easy to follow, healthy and most likely different from your usual 'mince and tatties', ha ha.
*Your Pregnancy This Month - I love reading these. I've read them with William on every website I could find. The card describes your baby's size, development and is filled with information about you and your baby to be. I love it!
*Shopping Ideas, What To Buy For Your Baby Part 2 - Last months' box was obviously part 1, ha ha. This card gives you ideas of what to buy for your baby to be and explains things in a bit more detail. I like it.
*Staying Active, Yoga and Relaxation - I can't decide if this one or the cooking one is my favourite! I can not explain how much I love the fact that Project B are encouraging pregnant women to stay active during pregnancy. If you have a healthy, straight-forward pregnancy, I don't see why you should stop exercising at all. You might just make some adjustments to make yourself and your growing bump comfortable and, of course, don't over work yourself and stay hydrated. Anyway, this months' staying active is Yoga and Relaxation and I think I might try yoga, so if anyone knows any good pregnancy positions, do let me know, please :)


Moving on.. here's what the box looks like. It always comes nicely organised.



And the second box? It was non-alcoholic wine! What an amazing idea! I can't say that I have missed the taste of alcohol or that I missed alcohol at all, but this wine tasted better than the stuff I have in my kitchen! My best friend and I had a glass each the night that the box arrived and we were both happy with it. Funny thing is.. she's not even pregnant, ha ha! The things best friends do for each other, huh? :)

Now onto the products:

Bio Oil

First Impression: This stuff is everywhere, ha ha! I have heard some good reviews about this so I might give it a try.
Review: Sorry, I haven't tried it out yet. I will write a review in this space as soon as I try it.

St Eval Candle Company Tranquility Scented Tin

First Impression: I was so excited when I saw this! I love burning candles but I'm so picky and get bored really easily so I thought it was nice, especially because I didn't get to choose the scent, so I have to try it!
Review: The candle smells kind of funny from the tin.. maybe because it's so strong (it's a nice, soft smell at the same time too, though!). I haven't burnt this candle yet, but I believe that it will smell even better when it's burning. I just have that feeling! :)

Balm Balm Rose Geranium Face Balm

First Impression: When I first saw it, I was like.. 'meh.., I don't really know this brand' and it isn't until now that I will actually pick it up and try it, ha ha. I also like how it's 100% organic. I am really drifting towards organic products lately!
Review: It was something completely different to what I expected. The consistency is very thick when it comes out, but as soon as you rub it between your fingers, it turns into oil. I'm not gonna lie, I'm not the biggest fan of the smell, but that's because I don't like 'rosey' smelling products, they're just not my thing at all. This seems great for dry areas, and you can use it anywhere on your body and it's organic!

B Bloom Tea
I just realised that this wasn't listed in the 'in your box this month' leaflet.

First Impression: I was excited. I'm always excited to try new tea! :)
Review: I haven't tried it yet guys. I will post my review in here as soon as I do.

 Pregnancy Relaxation CD

First Impression: I was excited (I feel like I say this about everything, ha ha). I'm always up for trying natural things.
Review: I haven't tried this yet but I will probably listen to it tonight so I will post a review in this space.

That's it for this months' box. I really liked it and I'm excited for trying the tea, burning this candle and listening to the pregnancy CD. This box made me so excited that I actually went on the website and looked to see what the next few boxes look like and I'm even more excited now, ha ha. I feel like I've said excited like a gazillion times!
Anyway, that's it for this blog post, I hope you enjoyed reading it/looking at pics :P

Baby dust from Me to You,
Love, Daria xoxo 


You May Also Like

0 comments