Pregnancy Subscription Box - Project B - First Impressions and Review

by - 21:29

Hi guys!
If you've read my blogs before or watched my YouTube videos, you will know that I love subscription boxes. Now that I am pregnant, I have been searching for pregnancy subscription boxes and let me just tell you; there really isn't that many in the UK.
The subscription box I'm writing about tonight is called Project-B (www.project-b.com)

How does it work?
You can really easily buy a subscription or just buy a one-off box as a gift for someone who is pregnant or maybe just had a baby. The first Project-B box starts in month 4 of pregnancy, with a further six boxes up to month 10, which is a congratulations box for once your baby has been born. You can start your subscription at any stage and you'll only be charged for the boxes you receive.

What's in each box?
Each box comes with products, suitable for the specific stage of your pregnancy. Apart from the products you also receive information for the specific month, which is really handy and which I really didn't expect! The information covers:

  • Your pregnancy this month
  • Eating well this month
  • Staying active this month
  • Shopping ideas this month
  • and What's in your box this month
Let's get into it! My box got posted on the 1st February, which was a Saturday and arrived this morning, Monday. So the delivery is super quick, which I love! I will show you the box getting unwrapped, step by step. Oh, and let me just tell you.. it just gets prettier and prettier, ha ha.


This is what the parcel looked like when it arrived. I knew what it was straight away, ha ha! You'll definitely need scissors for that, there are five layers of it (i counted) but oh, it's so exciting.


This is the box right after taking the cover off it. It's really easy to open, you just pull the little strap and voilà!


As you open the box, you can see the 'what's in your box this month' leaflet, which has information about all the products, prices and where to get them from.


When you move the leaflet you can see this pretty packaging. It's really easy to get into the box.


I opened the box and I was so surprised to see these leaflets. They are all full of really handy information for the month and they actually look really cute.


This is all the leaflets from the box, as named at the start of this post.


And here are the products! The box is so beautifully packaged, I didn't want to move anything! 

I also took pictures of the products for you :)


*Nakd Cereal Bar
These are organic, healthy little snacks. I tried the cocoa mint first and then the strawberry. Unfortunately I didn't like the cocoa mint one, it was slightly overpowering but the strawberry one was delicious!



*WaterBaby Pregnancy Care Drink
You can get these in a citrus or cranberry flavour, I got the cranberry one. I was so surprised when I read that these bad boys are filled with the recommended daily intake of folic acid, as well as zinc and calcium. The drink was definitely suitable for a pregnant lady. It wasn't too sweet or bitter, it was really nice actually. And what a great way to get your folic acid if you're like me and you tend to forget to take it.


*Bergamot Organic Lip Balm, Pai Skincare
This was definitely one of my favourite products! It smells citrus-y, but it's very light and not over-powering. It's really nice consistency and that little pot would probably last a very long time. I've had mine on all day and I love it! One thing I also really like is that it doesn't make your lips taste funny.


*Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks
I wanted to try this out for so long but I've just never picked up a bottle and tried it, ha ha. I put this on today and it was so moisturising, but my favourite must definitely be the smell. It smells like cocoa (obviously). 


*Femfresh Feminine Freshness Deodrant
This isn't the type of deodrant I would normally use but I put it on this morning and I'm still not smelly so I guess it's good, ha ha. The smell of it is really light and you can definitely spray this without feeling sick!


*Pregnacare
I'm not even sure what to say about these, apart from the fact that I have seen them everywhere. I should probably start taking them, and if I like them, I'll get more. If no, I'll stick to the yummy WaterBaby Drinks, he he.


*Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil
I haven't opened these yet but when I do, I will write a review about them.

That's it for the box! It was so much fun opening it and trying out all the products and I am so excited for the next box. I just wish they would last a little longer, perhaps until your baby is one or two. Either way, I was really pleased with the box. For only £14/month you get a lot of great products, information and support. The customer service is great! I like how you can buy just one box as I gift, which I will most likely be doing soon! If you're interested, go to http://project-b.com You won't regret it! :)

And slightly off the subject this is the dinner I made today. You might be wondering what the little meat cubes next to my plate are? Well.. I cooked my kitty cat a whole pork chop (separately, as I didn't want any seasoning on it), i cut it up into little cubes and then heat up some milk and served it to my cat :) 


And now the cat is spread out on the bed, like a king whilst mummy types up this post.
I hope you enjoy it and I will 'see you' in my next post.

Baby dust from me to you,
Love, Daria xoxo



You May Also Like

0 comments