Orange Peel Roses and Decorations

by - 13:38

(Source: http://kobieceinspiracje.pl)

Really cute and easy idea for Christmas decorations. They don't even have to be for Christmas, they could be Autumn and Winter decorations. And just imagine the nice smell!

There was no instructions with this picture so I will try my best;

For the roses:
Peel the orange really carefully so you get a nice, long strip of orange peel. Shape it like above, glue it together and that's it. I believe it will look nicer once your orange peel roses dry out a little.

For the decorations:
Well, the picture is self explanatory. Cute the top and the bottom of the orange, and make a slit in the middle to make it easier to peel. Peel the orange and cut out shapes. You can dry them out on radiators, etc. I'm not sure if you can just leave them, in case they go mouldy. Make a whole, put in some nice string, and that's you! Gorgeous decorations that smell lovely too!

Remember, if you have any ideas, make sure you share them with me. I love new ideas and inspirations!



You May Also Like

0 comments