My Christmas Inspirations 2013

by - 13:19

I thought I would write the date in the post, because hopefully, next time this year I will be writing a post like this for 2014.
You probably worked out from the title, that I want to talk about Christmas and what theme I want to do this year, and some inspirational pictures, etc.

Every year so far we have had a green tree. It was always just filled with baubles and love, there was never really a theme as such. I've been wanting a white Christmas tree for a loooong time now, and Argos was doing a sale on them; £50 reduced to £14 I think? And the tree is 6ft, so not that small either. Like I said, I always wanted a white tree and now that I have one, I will finally be able to have the house and the tree the way I've always wanted it :-)

I was thinking of having a white and red theme. But not just the ordinary white and red, boring theme. I want to cover the white Christmas tree in red candy canes, big red, oversized lollipops  and maybe even a few cupcakes. I think it'll look so sweet! (Get it? Sweet, ha ha). For lights, we're just going to have clear lights, so we don't take any attention away from all the goodies on the tree!
Around the living room there will be red and pink decorations, but most of all, there will be Christmas sweets evrywhere! I think I'm losing the plot.. the house will be covered in candy canes, cupcakes, homemade cookies and more!

Here's the only decoration I have so far. I love it! (Still haven't watered it since I bought it :o);

Just ignore the Furby and the cup of tea. Aren't cups of tea or hot chocolate the best though? Mmmmm..

Here are some Christmas Inspirations for you;
These cupcakes are perfect! I would probably have the trees red or the base red and the tree white, but still.. they're adorable!

Chocolate bananas! They are making me hungry, and I am not even joking! The best of it all? They're so easy to make! Just chop up a banana, slide them onto lollipop sticks and then dip in chocolate! Perfect!

Omg! Seeing this picture made me want to make this ASAP. But I don't have the stuff at home, so I guess I'll just wait. It's really just strawberries dipped in white and milk chocolate, shaped into a Christmas tree. Yum!

I'm not even sure what's on those chocolate(?) cookies but they look yummy (and Christmas-y) anyway!

I like this picture because I really didn't know what to do with my fire place, and this one looks so nice. It's not too cluttered but not too empty. It's beautiful!

I really liked these because they look so simple but add that touch of warmth? I know what I mean, ha ha.

I didn't really get much inspiration from this picture. I just wanted to put it up because it's cute<3

I was actually planning to do this. Except one colour. Put a few red candy canes and mini white baubles in a nice, clear glass or bowl for a simple decoration.

I love this so much. I wish I had those clear container/cover things. How easy would this be? And it look beautiful!

I thought I would put this up for those of you who aren't fans of white trees, but who like green trees covered in white? Ha ha ha. Isn't that living room amazing though?

And last but not least, some decorated, white, Christmas trees. 

So that's all for now. I hope you enjoyed this Christmas-y blog post. I will post pictures as soon as I have the place decorated. It will definitely not be sooner than 1st December.

I have more posts coming up! Hope you enjoyed!

Love, Candy Canes, And Cupcakes,
Daria, xoxo



You May Also Like

0 comments